AUTUMN IS HERE and whilst I’ve seen a lot of people already get into the swing of Autumn, the weather has certainly helped with that but for some, it’s being a bit more of a struggle with the upcoming increasing of bills and whatever else over the colder months of the year. Whether you’re a lover of the season or a hater, there are still essential things in my opinion that you need to do in order to prep your home for Autumn.
Prep Your Home For Autumn
- Deep Clean Your Home: Just like you would at springtime, Autumn also requires it’s own kind of spring clean, an Autumn clean is essential to getting ready for the Autumn months. As you take a look around your house you’ll find that spider season has meant that cobwebs are much more prominent in your home right now and they need to be rid of to get your house cozy ready for the colder months ahead.
- Get Some Autumn Decor: If you’re not really a fan of Autumn then this one isn’t really for you but if you are, and the chances are that you are for being here in the first place. Autumn decor doesn’t have to be expensive, Grab some candles, Pinecones, and gourds of types and you’re well away to getting your house all autumned up. If you want to push the boat out you can find some brilliant Autumn and Halloween decor at home sense and TK Maxx and I have a post about Autumn Wreaths that you NEED this season
- Prep For Cold Nights: Blankets, blankets, and more blankets and maybe a few more if you’re a bit tight and don’t want to put that heating on just yet. As autumn creeps in it’s inevitable that soon we’re going to need to take a deep breath and put on the heating to keep us all toasty warm in the colder hours of the night.
- Prep For Darker Nights: Candles are good at this time of year but you have to be vigilant and make sure you don’t fall asleep with them alight, safety first ladies and gents. It might also be worth if you haven’t got any already getting some fairy lights or lamps to just warm the room a little bit to create a beautiful cozy ambiance.
- Buy A Bulk Of Bubble Bath: If you’re anything like me this might not even need to be a point on your autumn home prep list because you love bubble baths that much you always have bubble bath readily available at all times but if not and you’re dead sensitive to the cold weather, you’re gonna need that bubble bath to warm up your bones after those chilly autumnal walks you’re bound to be venturing on.
Did you like this post? Why not check out my Autumn Bucket List;