Happy new year from me to you! I hope this year brings you nothing but happiness. A new year always get’s us reflecting on the year we’ve left behind and what we want to take with us into the new one, or what we wanna start and make part of our life’s routine.
I’m not going to set myself resolutions exactly this year, but what I am going to do is do a more of and less of list to help guide me to a bigger and better year!
- Spending time with family.
- Taking more photographs and printing them out.
- Self care.
- Saying no.
- Proving to people I can do things they think I can’t.
- Making and seeing through plans.
- Projecting love out.
- Adventuring out (with my little girl!!!!!)
- Be more appreciative.
- Giving in to others when I don’t want to.
- Worrying and ‘what if’ing’.
- Stressing over things I can’t control.
- Over thinking.
- Cancelling plans.
A little bit of new years inspiration
What are you plans for the new year? Are you planning on a trip away, more you time? Are you setting resolutions or not, why?
It’s so nice to go into the new year with a clean head or mindset, with a few little goals, I smashed all my blogging goals that I set myself at the end of December last year and I plan on doing the same this year so let’s do this people!