November is over and here is the monthly photograph post; November in photographs. I’ve not taken many photographs this month. I’m desperate to get out and take more photographs but I struggle with a lot of walking at the moment and am frankly sick of photographing the same stuff, as anyone would be. There really is so many times you can photograph certain things.
I’ve made a conscious effort to get out and visit different places this month;
- Going to see fireworks at Market Rasen racecourse.
- Going to see the lights switched on in Gainsborough because it’s better than the Lincoln light switch on.
- Having to walk into town because, our car was in at the car doctor so, treated myself to a slush puppy on my way home as a reward.
- Surprise birthday party for my stepbrother.
- Brigg garden centre for my brothers 12th birthday.
- Stewart’s Birthday meal at Frankie and Benny’s
- Springfield’s shopping centre.
When you put it into a list, I’ve actually done a lot more than I thought this month and honestly I’ve probably been really lazy with writing about it and sharing it but I blame that on my incredibly tired brain and body.